Click to browse The Path online
Tokyo, Jan. 2012 -- You’re about to embark on one of the most amazing explorative journeys you’ll ever know – learning from the cutting edge of science just who and what you are. Right now, you're looking at what may well be one of the most powerful books ever written.
In these pages, you’ll begin a journey of deep self-discovery and life-enriching transformation the likes of which has never before existed. The very latest science has cracked open the secrets of life, and you’re about to learn them. This book could rightly have been called The Science of Self-Help, because it teaches you how human beings “work”, inside and out, and, more importantly, exactly how to use all of this to your advantage.
Want to excel at sports? Ace your exam? Woo your heart’s desire? Win over an enemy? Raise your IQ? Develop a super-memory? Drop your body fat and stay slim and healthy for life? Live to see 100? I’m going to teach you how – and much, much more. You have never seen anything like The Path.
You, my friend, have found the real thing – the true secrets to life, to optimal health, success, self-mastery and fulfillment. Within the last three years, scientists have also begun to unravel some of the mind’s deepest, most mysterious inner workings, with tremendous implications for your own personal development, achievement and life satisfaction. And nutritional science has been zeroing in on the secrets to lifelong vitality, youth and power at an unprecedented depth and rate. It’s my mission to share these findings with you, and, through this awareness, to help you improve your lot in life –physically, emotionally, financially, spiritually, sexually and romantically.
I believe this book is the first of its kind; self-help guides have existed in one form or another since the beginning of written language, but this time, due to the most electrifying advances in science,
I’m going to try to show you the “whys” behind every principle you’ll be learning.
This isn’t another pop psychology, “new agey” attempt at convincing you to try the latest form of magical thinking or the newest fad diet. People talk about the “secrets of life”. This book really contains them. It has the power to radically, dramatically improve your life in every way, unlike anything you’ve ever encountered before. You’re going to be delving into brain neurochemistry, nutrition, genetics, paleontology, evolutionary biology, behavioral psychology, cosmology, communications theory, anthropology, exercise physiology and even quantum physics. But don’t worry, you’re neither going to be bored nor confused. This is one read that is going to change you fundamentally from the inside out, and make you stronger, smarter, leaner, faster, fitter, more attractive and a better, saner, more powerful and effective human being. And that’s a promise.
Prepare to have some self-limitations shattered, my friend. If you’ve got the courage, we’re going to dig deep. So, whenever you’re ready....
Among the topics you'll find in The Path:
- The 21st-century super mind-training regimen of the US Marine Corps
- The key to beating addictions and overcoming bad habits
- The scientifically-proven best exercises for core strength and posture
- How the most beautiful woman in the world went from ignominy to the pinnacle of success
- Hidden household poisons and dangers and how to eliminate them
- The right and wrong ways to diet
- The brain's inner mechanisms for motivation and how to program them for your success.
- Mapping out a path to your ultimate destiny
- Universal truths where modern physics and ancient wisdom converge
- The advantages and methods of finding a mentor
- How habits are formed in the brain
- Good and bad stress and how to tame them
- Lightning-fast, safe and effective weight loss
- Success secrets of the world's greatest athletes
- Stunning secrets to cancer survival
- The world’s most powerful nutrients, supplements and superfoods
- How to reach your maximum potential
- A simple but powerful lifelong daily exercise program with free bonus training logs
- The deadly effects of sitting and the secret to avoiding them
- How to defeat negativity and anxiety
- Seven types of personal power
- Quantum-level personal persuasiveness
- Power listening
- The health benefits of volunteering
- Research reports on the number one secret to happiness
- Cultivating a spirit of kindness
- Building your perfect body
- The road to self-actualization
- Powerful interpersonal relations
- Proper breathing techniques for maximum fitness
- Performance-enhancing secrets of Olympic coaches
- The latest scientific research on human attractiveness
- How to pose for the perfect profile picture
Click for higher resolution image.